- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Ford Mustang Convertible Silver Smoke Gray Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- In 1961, Lee Iacocca wanted to build a four-seater with bucket seats, floormounted shifter, a weight less than 2500 pounds, and a final price under $2500. After extensive planning and research, the first Mustang rolled off the assembly line on March 9, 1964&mdashonly 18 months after the project was given the green light. Ever since the Mustang&rsquos iconic release, it&rsquos become a staple of American automotive history. Auto World is excited to showcase this late 1965 Mustang convertible with a 289 CID V8, Rallye wheels featuring red tire stripes, in factory Silver Smoke Gray and red interior. This striking combination is sure to be a centerpiece in any collection.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed Engine.
- Accurate Interior, Chassis and Trunk.
- Opening Doors, trunk & Hood.
- Steerable Front Wheels.
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
Warranty : 30 Day Warranty
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.