- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Dodge Super Bee Hardtop Dark R6 Red with White Top "Class of 1969" die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.25, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
- Based on the Dodge Coronet two-door coupe, the Dodge Coronet Super Bee was marketed as a lower-cost high-performance muscle car. The name "Super Bee" is rooted in the B-Body code used for Chrysler&rsquos midsized cars of the time, including the Dodge Charger and the Plymouth Road Runner. It had several performance upgrades which improved power, handling, and appeal to the muscle car buyer. Some upgrades included an optional Mopar A-833 four-speed manual transmission with Hurst Competition- Plus Shifter, heavy-duty suspension, and performance tires. For a price, buyers could even choose the massive 426 HEMI® engine, though only 125 were sold with this option.
- Auto World has replicated this 1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee in factory- matched R6 Red with a white vinyl roof. Under the dual-scooped hood is the mighty 426 HEMI® engine. This replica also features the newly tooled optional side scoops!
Warranty : 30 Day Warranty
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.